Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday & Shop Update

It's WIP Wednesday and I've been making more mitered afghan squares from my handspun Phat Fiber Box contributor samples.

I even have a couple I made from the fiber I cleaned off my drumcarder after carding up all the Emperor Dragonfly sample batts for April's Phat Fiber Box. How's that for waste not want not?

I am also working on a Dumpling Bag in Cascade Yarns Pastaza color 054, it's a mix of a deep bluish purple and dark fuschia if you look very closely at the yarn.

I realized after the fact that I photographed this while it was inside out, oh well. :) It's going to be my first felted knit and I am both excited and nervous about the thought of throwing it the washer when it's done.

Shop News:

I just listed some of our new handpainted yarn in our Etsy shop!! I am so very excited for how these new bases are taking the dyes and they are all SO soft. I must admit to coveting the 70/20/10 Baby Alpaca/Silk/Cashmere Llabyrinth Lace for myself, but I was good...for now. :) The only base I haven't played with yet is the worsted and I hope to get to that this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment